The Apple Watch is one of the most popular smartwatches available. Many Apple Watch customers are also aware of direct features like alerts, heart rate sensor, ECG, and fitness monitoring, among others.
A smartwatch can now adjust to a user’s lifestyle depending on their activities and surroundings. That’s precisely what the Apple Watch will do. It will dynamically change the Watch face to meet the users’ needs depending on their place and time.
If you’re at the gym, for example, Apple Watch will recognize your position and change the watch face to one that displays the most movement information.
Doesn’t it sound intriguing?
Continue reading to learn how to unlock this function.
- Open the iPhone’s Shortcuts program.
- At the bottom of the page, tap the Automation button.
- Next, press the ‘+’ icon and choose Create Personal Automation from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Time of Day from the drop-down menu at the end.
- Pick your favorite alternative from Dawn, Noon, or Tradition.
- You can also choose to repeat the task on a regular, monthly, or weekly basis.
- Then, tap Add Action, then check for Watch and select the choice Set Watch Face, then select the watch face you want to associate with the time.
- It will return you to the Action list, where you can press the Next star.
- To run the Shortcut automatically, switching off the Ask Before Running toggle.
- Follow the first three steps to adjust the watch face depending on the location, then pick Arrive or Exit from the Current Automation panel.
- At the top of the New Automation panel, click Arrive or Leave, then choose to select the venue.
- Then tap Next -> Add Action, and then follow the rest of the steps as instructed.