As much as we hate to admit it, most of us are guilty of wasting too much time on social networking sites, and Instagram is one such app that takes up a lot of our time. A quick glance at the amount of time you spend on applications on your mobile will reveal how much time you really spend on the app.
Temporarily disable your account so that you don’t use the app at all is a simple and fast solution. If you temporarily disable your account, you’ll notice that you’re spending too much time on social networking apps, and Instagram is one such app that takes up a lot of our time. A quick glance at the amount of time you spend on applications on your mobile will give you an idea of how much time you spend on them.
Don’t Waste Time! 5 Facts Until You Reach Your How To Disable Instagram Without Deleting.How 5 Things Will Change The Way You Approach How To Disable Instagram Without Deleting
The file, images, messages, and likes will be concealed before you reactivate it by logging back in. It’s worth remembering that you can’t temporarily disable your account from inside the Instagram app; instead, you’ll need to use a web browser. The following are the measures to temporarily disable your Instagram account:
1 Open your browser and go to Instagram.com.
- In the top right corner, tap or click on your picture, then select •Profile’.
- Pick ‘Edit Profile’ by tapping or clicking on it.
- Scroll down and tap or click temporarily disable my account’ in the • Temporarily disable my account’ section.
right at the bottom
- From the drop-down menu next to Why are you here, choose a choice.
Is it possible to disable your account?
- Enter your password again, then tap or click Disable.