In India, the vaccine process has begun. Senior citizens and those aged 45 with comorbidities are also being vaccinated, following frontline staff. It is important to have evidence of vaccination on hand because it could be needed for a number of reasons in the coming months, including international travel. Since receiving the injection, Covid-19 vaccination certificates can be downloaded.
This can be achieved on both the CoWin website and the Aarogya Setu app. If you’re not sure where to go, here’s a step-by-step guide:
Aarogya Setu app
- The most recent update of the Aarogya Setu app is available.
- ID of the Beneficiary.
- Cell phone number that is active.
1.Download and instal the most recent update of the Aarogya Setu software.
- Launch the app and choose the Cowin tab.
- Choose Vaccination Certificate from the drop-down menu.
- Press the Get Certificate button after entering your Beneficiary Reference ID.
- When applying for the vaccine, the Beneficiary Reference ID is given.
- The certificate will be transferred to the smartphone and stored.
Do note that to use this method, users will need to register the Aarogya Setu app with the same number given during the vaccine registration. If you don’t have Aarogya Setu app registered with the same number or looking to download the certificate for someone else, then follow other two methods
Users must register the Aarogya Setu app with the same number provided during vaccine registration in order to use this form. Follow the other two ways if you don’t have the Aarogya Setu software registered with the same phone number or if you’re trying to download the certificate for someone else.
How to use the CoWin website to receive a Covid-19 vaccine certificate
- Use any web browser to go to https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/vaccination-certificate.
- To retrieve the certificate, enter the Beneficiary Reference ID and press the Search button.
How to use the CoWin software to get a Covid-19 vaccine certificate
Despite the fact that the CoWin software does not enable people to enrol for vaccinations, it does allow them to download certificates. Simply open the CoWin app, enter the Beneficiary ID, and browse.