The number of people infected with Covid-19 is on the increase again, so it’s important to have those who are registered vaccinated according to the government’s vaccination guidelines.
Only health staff and frontline workers were eligible to participate in the first phase of vaccination in India, which began on January 16. Citizens aged 60 and up, as well as those aged 45 and up with any comorbidities, will enrol in the second process.
You can now register for the vaccine through the Cowin website (read more here) or the CDC website (read more here), as well as the Aarogya Setu app.
If you’re looking for a place to get the vaccine,
- use the Aarogya Setu app to enrol.
- Keep the Aarogya Setu app up to date.
The vaccination portion of the Aarogya Setu app has been added. If you don’t see that choice, make sure your Android or iOS device is updated to version 1.4.1 or higher.
Using the Aarogya Setu app, create an account on Cowin. The first move is to build an account on the Cowin. Follow these steps to accomplish this:
- Open the Aarogya Setu app and finish the setup.
- Pick Vaccination from the drop-down menu.
- Tap on Proceed to Verify after entering your phone number.
- Enter the OTP that was sent to your phone number.
- To register, tap on Verify.
- Make an appointment for vaccinations. After registering, you’ll be asked to fill out a form with information such as your name, photo ID details for verification, DOB, and so on. Complete the form and click the Submit button.
- Choose your nearest vaccine centre and a time slot to schedule your appointment.
Please keep in mind that after you’ve completed the procedure, you’ll receive an SMS with all of the requisite information to your registered mobile phone.