During the holiday season, stickers have become the most common way to wish and greet anyone. Holi has arrived, and you’ve probably begun searching for Holi Stickers to send.
If you’ve recently switched from WhatsApp to Signal, don’t worry; Signal now supports Stickers as well.
If you’re looking for a step-by-step guide on how to download Holi Stickers for Signal and WhatsApp, look no further:
How to download Holi Stickers for WhatsApp?
1. Search for Holi WhatsApp Stickers in the Google Play Store.
2. Choose someone you want to download and open.
3. Tap the ‘+’ button in front of the Stickers pack to add it to WhatsApp.
4. Go to WhatsApp and submit the stickers after they’ve been installed.
5. Where can I get Holi Stickers for Signal?
How to download Holi Stickers for Signal?
1. Open any chat window and press the ‘+’ icon to the right of the textbox.
2. Pick GIF and then Stickers from the drop-down menu.
3. Now, go to the search bar and type in Holi.
4. Choose any sticker to submit from the search results.